January 04, 2005

Tsunami 2004

It was the night that an angel whisphered to my ear and said go home.
I should have listened but I didn't. I tried to go home but my friends stop me from turning back and woke up the next day with stitches on my forehead.
I have wondered all my life if God really exist. If god really created us to be equal or to be divided. Or just toys of a supernatural being that can destroy us by creating a ripple effect that can claim nations.
I was never been so hurt and so desperate to know the meaning of life if the creator itself destroys life that ones created. I am not the savior of this world but just a lamb that wasn't butchered.

1 comment:

WeNGGaY said...

the ONLY reason why we're here on earth is - TO PRAISE GOD and WORSHIP HIM - nothing more... but the "enemy" has a lot of PLOTS to destroy GOD's purpose... satan created greed of power, love of money, hunger, poverty and the like so that man will turn away from GOD...

there are only a few people who worship GOD (in spirit and in truth)... too bad...

1. "i was created to praise you forever, created to praise you again and again..." - (from the song "GOD OUR FATHER", sung by: the Maranatha singers)

2. "the reason i live is to worship YOU... i worship YOU... i worship YOU... the reason i live is to worship YOU..." - (from the song "I WORSHIP YOU" sung by: the Maranatha singers)

thank you... *WiNK*

Orpheum Boston