August 24, 2005

About my Blog

I created this Blog not to be famous, to be recognize or to impress my fellow readers . I created this Blog to show the world how I live in the United States and my life in the Philippines. I am not arrogant to show the world how good I am with HTML or C++. My life was not easy living in Boston and in the Philippines. I didn't go to La Salle, Ateneo, University of the Philippines and other Sampaguita League schools in the Metro Manila.
I am just an ordinary Filipino who is committed to my life and to change the structure of Philippine politics through this blog. I don't have 5 to 10 paragraphs of postings and have tons of Blogger friends to leave comments on my postings. I am a Filipino who is sharing my unpredictable life in America.

3 comments:

Norman said...

Sometimes the best way to know what your intentions are is to just do it, and find it--and yourself--along the way. Mabuhay, kabayan! :)

Anonymous said...

mabuhay ang Pilipino. please check this out www.music2linkus.com

Anonymous said...

now i'm learning more of you... and loving the other side of achilles... i love reading your blog, honey... it's like having a journey to your soul... (naks, ang lalim)... cute-cute mo rin... wehehe!!! love you...

Orpheum Boston