October 10, 2005

The Philippine Politics 2005

The year is 2005. I subscribed to a Filipino channel called Mabuhay channel. It is been awhile I haven't seen any Filipino movies and especially Filipino news in Tagalog from Manila.
The sad part of this traditional political forecast is that the Philippines is still complaining about the Government. I have been away for 12 years and the politics is still going on undecided, undetermined and unpredictable.
When can my fellow Filipinos learn that the more they marched on the streets of Manila the more they are going to destroy the reputation of the Philippine economy and it's government.
I predict if the Philippines voted for a new regime the marching will always be there to destroy our Nation. I left my country to have a greener pasture but that pasture caught a drought and it's already dry.
A man's past can never be forgotten but if that man intended to forget the past it is likely to repeat itself. A lot of Filipinos committed their lives to save us from the dictator and the tyranny was abolished in EDSA.
We have learned from our past but some are still using the Power of the People to take control of the hearts and minds just to change a government who is doing it's best to make us a better society and feed the Filipino poor.
When will we ever learn!!!

No comments:

Orpheum Boston