November 06, 2005

Still Jobless

Our New Home in Florida.

The house is almost a hundred years old I can't figure it out the architecture if it's Spanish or British.


I am still looking for a Job to support my family. I have been looking for work for two months since I moved from Boston. Should I regret moving in this Sunshine State or just keep looking until I find one. I have never been so Jobless for more than a month. Everytime I quit my job in Boston, I always find one but here in Jacksonville it will take some effort and sweat to find the almighty dollar. I wonder how the Black community is handling the job market in this city. I see a lot of poverty from different race. Should I sweat like a cow in Jax or keep my neck red.

1 comment:

R. Hipolito said...

Nice house. I never would have guessed it was anywhere near +100 years old.

Hang in there on the job market. Things can change overnight.

Orpheum Boston