July 25, 2007

The Pursuit of Happy-ness

My 10 Gallon Head.

When I was young and I'd get an A on a History test or whatever.
I'd get this good feeling about all the things that I could be
And I never became any of them.
When I walk on an alley way and I see happiness spelled
The wrong way, I really didn't care about it.
I see the same people on the orange line every morning and wondering
What do they do for a living, if they have kids and married?
And perhaps just about anything that I can imagined.
What do you see in me?

2 comments:

WeNGGaY said...

i see you as a man who's soft inside but a stubborn bull who never listens to a significant other's good advise... you have dreams but you're short of fuel to move and hit the road... you easily see how things will get better but you lack power to achieve your goal... all the good things you see and comprehend, you just lock them all to your head... when it's but high time to show off your best, you are reluctant to intervene and do things otherwise...

you are not getting any younger... clock ticks so fast...

it's time to kick off yur shoes, roll your sleeves and SHOW the world the man you are hiding under your shirt...

you can do it...

WeNGGaY said...

p.s.

seeing is always more powerful than hearing, as faith without deeds is nothing...

Orpheum Boston