April 30, 2008

2008 U.S. Economy

The United States economy is going to be hard in 2008.

The gas priced in 1993 was about $1.50 a gallon and for 2008 it's about $3.55 a gallon.

A stimulus package from the Bush administration might strengthen the economy but
I doubt it will make any difference.

I am one of the millions of Americans who are struggling to survive the Recession.

The sub-prime mortgage crisis and the rising oil prices has tremendous effect on the US economy.
Thousands of Americans lost their houses and jobs.

I can survive in this struggling economy but compared my life in the Philippines the US recession is peanut.

compared to the millions of Filipinos who are still struggling to survive after the People Power revolution of 1986.

I still don't understand why rich people are getting richer and the average American family are struggling to survive in the land of milk and honey.

No comments:

Orpheum Boston