September 28, 2008

A Bag Of Pain

I was in love and that love was tortured with rage and jealousy.
I was committed with the relationship and to have matrimony.
A six thousand mile relationship from west to east coast.
I commented on cyber space and never did anything wrong
in real life, just went to work and took care of my precious.
I will never understand why she never trusted and believed
my love that was really meant for her.
I am devastated for the treatment that I experienced.
she said I scrape the pearls on the rode side
and will never be happy for the rest of my life.
Being honest can destroy the things that was meant to be forever.
I will never understand the rage that I felt and heard.
I will never understand to be treated like a bag of pain.
Another cold winter is approaching, another love is frozen.

No comments:

Orpheum Boston