November 18, 2008

Bad Debt

It's been a busy month for me.
I couldn't imagine that I will also be a victim of this pathetic economy.
10 cards all delayed,
10 worst things than can happen for a Filipino in Boston.
I wonder how the upper middle class been doing.
I know that the lower class are the same boat with me.
If the ship sink we are all going to drawn.
If someone can just throw a bail out life preserver.
I will be the first one to hold on to it.
Just to survive this depressive economy.
Damn that $4.00 a gallon gas price last summer
It killed me.
I re balance my check book but the damage was inevitable.
the prices went up and pay checks stayed behind.
It was a personal economic disaster that everyone in America experienced.
But this problem is only temporary and a lesson learned.
Next time pay cash!

No comments:

Orpheum Boston