May 11, 2009

My Days Are Cold

See my days are cold without you but I'm hurtin while I'm with you and though my heart can't take no more I keep on running back to you, see my days are cold without you but I'm hurtin while I'm with you and though my heart can't take no more I keep on running back to you.

I don't know why you treating me so bad, you said you love me, no one above me and I was all you had and though my heart is eating for you I can't stop crying. I don't know how I allow you to treat me this way and still I stay see my days are cold without you but I'm hurtin while I'm with you and though my heart can't take no more. I keep on running back to you. baby I don't know why you wanna do me wrong see when I'm home, I'm all alone and you are always gone and gal, you know I really love you I can't deny I can't see how you could bring me to so many tears after all these years.

By Ashanti

No comments:

Orpheum Boston