December 15, 2004

Beth Circa 90s


I thought she was just a dream but a blessing from heaven.

I was fresh out of the boat and was craving to taste the food of my God.
Los Angeles was amazing just like watching a real terminator movie. police choppers going around with their search lights on, looking for the right crime at the right time. I didn't like this city of angels with horns and tails.
I moved to the east of the coast to meet my destiny on the softness of the mattress.
Beth was from George Sherman Union. I called her that because she loved to see naked men running out of nowhere and to learn the courses of her alma matter. She was a thrill,sings and dance. She can turn your body up side down then drink the liquid of your body and complained about it.
She was scared of bearing the placenta. So, she put it in a jar to be remembered. I saw her dance with other men and came back to me like a doll that forgot to cry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is a song from the famous rockstar back in 70s called "the KISS" entitled "BETH"... i think this one has more hearty than your beth (hehehe!!!)

Beth, I hear you callin’
But I can’t come home right now
Me and the boys are playin’
And we just can’t find the sound
Just a few more hours
And I’ll be right home to you
I think I hear them callin’
Oh, beth what can I do
Beth what can I do

You say you feel so empty
That our house just ain’t a home
And I’m always somewhere else
And you’re always there alone

Just a few more hours
And I’ll be right home to you
I think I hear them callin’
Oh, beth what can I do
Beth what can I do

Beth, I know you’re lonely
And I hope you’ll be alright
’cause me and the boys will be playin’
All night

Orpheum Boston