November 15, 2005

My Father

Aris and his birdie.

He is my father who lives in Los Angeles. He has a double black belt in Karate and an expert with the samurai sword. He always perform his martial expertise every time I visit him in L.A.....I call it showing off.

I don't really know my father because he left in the summer of 68.
He left for the US and it will take another 19 yrs to see me again. I don't regret having a single parent when I was growing up. Because I was smart enough to know that my mother was really taking good care of me.

If you are thinking why don't you know him now?

I don't have to because I already have another father that loves my mother and respect her. I only know one father that is my step-father.

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! I wouldn't want to mess with your biological father. :)

Anonymous said...

...tears...

:-(

Orpheum Boston