March 31, 2008

Single

I am still single after a year of being loved.
I might die alone or just die old.
Perhaps the girl I saw and met on the friendliest web site wasn't meant to last.
I am still very disappointed of everything,
but what can I do?
I didn't had fallacious affair but was just here sitting on my chair.
thinking about the future that might happen with her.

I have to continue my poor man's dream.

But someday I will have the time to love someone.

But for now my heart is still bleeding and being alone can heal the dying heart.

I know she already found the gap and forgot about the past.

1 comment:

Dawn Selya said...

Hi

Thanks for your comment on my comment on the infamous blog, and now I'm commenting on your comment. (Whew!) I just hate that some people drunk with power and money in the Philippines can trample the democracy we fought so hard for to achieve in 1986. It's sad but that is what happening.

By the way, I hope you find the one that you truly love who will love you as much if not more. Goodluck!

Dawn

Orpheum Boston