November 03, 2004

Four more years with Bush

America is still divided.
The goals of the Bush administraton are still in questions. Americans are still
divided. Allies are still in doubt with the foreign policies of the U.S. government towards Afghanistan, Iraq and the war in terror.
The war in Iraq is still bleeding with foreign blood. The world is still divided, the Arabs think that Americans hate islam and it's people. Americans think that We are hated by the world.
George W. Bush is still the man sitted on the throne of the White House according to the majority of conservatives who voted for him. I never understand why you and me are divided because we invaded a country that was not really a threat to us and to the world.
Indeed, Saddam Hussein was the Butcher of Baghdad. I know that name since I was only 15 years old living in the Philippines. I am sick and tired of hearing his name. I was for the war with the twist of guilt on the side.
I was for the war, Because I wanted the Kurds to be freed from the evil of Saddam. free from his crucifix, free from his sword but never wished that more are being butchered by us. I wish I can reached out and a hold a kid with no hands.

No comments:

Orpheum Boston