June 09, 2005

Philippines Is Not A Dangerous Country Mr. Bill O'Reilly

What is wrong with Western Media!!!
Are they really so naive and narrow minded for what they think about my country. I can never understand that the Philippines was branded as the one of the most dangerous countries in the world.
Is it True?
Have you heard of an American or other Westerners getting killed in the Pearl of the Orient?
The Abu Sayaff , The Philippine Government, MILF and the NPA are traitors of my land. How can they say that We can change this country for the sake of the Filipino People.
I lived in the City of Angels before and it was just like the Philippines.
Ohhhh!!!! Mr. O'Reilly Duck!!!!!!

1 comment:

Hilda said...

Cute baby pictures.

Manila is not dangerous for foreigners but Mindanao is something else. I would definitely NOT recommend going there to my friends here in the US.

Boston